The Naswa Resort
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
Hotels.com
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$119
Orbitz.com
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
Grand View Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$134
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$129
$95
$189
Birch Knoll Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$99
Lakeview House & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$85
Hotels.com
All reviewspaddle boatsbeach barbistro restaurantfree mimosasbedroom cottagefun placeacross the streetweirs beachlittle priceyswim areagreat resortthe cottagesscreened porchclean roomsfire pitlive entertainmentlake winnipesaukee
Reviewed July 6, 2010

NASWA, Best fun in the Lakes Region! DFCALI & DEB.
07/06/10 Have been going to the "Naz" (Naswa Resort) for over 15 years, this year have spent almost every weekend and a few weekdays there. I have had nothing but positive experiences all around, Cynthia, Karen, and Victoria have all been very friendly, helpful and great Hosts!

The facilities have been great, parking, rooms, restaurant and many events, Live Bands, DJ at The Best Beach Bar in The Lakes Region and some new stuff such as a Sea Plane offering it's services as well as The Naswa Boat offering it's Services. Great place for the kids also, nice beach and some kids activities. If you do nothing else this summer, make sure you spend some time at The Naswa!

Doug & Deb

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2010

My family has been vacationing at the Naswa resort for more than 50 years!
My grandparents would take my mom and aunt there when they were young
girls and now my parents vacation at the Naswa with my children (their grandchildren)! When my husband and I were first married 16 years ago, we
did a complete run around of all the places to stay up on Lake Winnipesaukee. We soon learned that we had been staying at the best place up on the lake and really didn't need to look any further than the Naswa! For me, it was just like going home again, and that's how I feel year after year. Whether you're looking for a motel room, efficiency, a suite at the inn, or a one or two bedroom cottage, the Naswa has a room to suit everyone's needs. They have a great stretch of beach, paddleboats, kayaks, a large docking area (free for overnight guests), a wonderful restaurant and "famous" NazBar beach bar. People come from all over the entire lake just to come for a drink at the NazBar. My kids love it here, too!
Its also a short walk to the Weirs. The Nazwa is a great place to stay on
Lake Winnipesaukee.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2009

We spent three nights in a two bedroom cottage. We didn't plan on staying here and were pleasantly surprised by the location, and value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made every effort to ensure that they could accommodate us. As we were staying in the off season, they even reduced the rate for us as we were the only ones staying in the resort. Good location right on the water, with views across the lake. The WI-FI is so far the fastest I have experienced from any hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2009

Our first visit to the Naswa Resort was in Oct. 2007 on a bus trip. We loved the accomodations on the lake and especially the friendly and efficient staff. We'd heard we were the last visitors for the season, but we never felt like we were in the way of closing up chores or that staff was eager for us to leave. On the contrary, everyone was so friendly and made sure we were comfortable and having a good time.
We'd always wanted to return to Naswa and this Fall, we made time for it. It was fun to see some of the same staff working there; new staff members fit right in with what we have come to expect in terms of service and friendliness. We stayed in a 2 bedroom cottage on the lake this visit. It was very clean with a well-equipped kitchen. Was so peaceful to sit on the screened porch or on the beach with coffee and a book. The restaurant (inside) was only open on weekends, but we enjoyed dinner outside at the beach bar/grill in the evening. The food was delicious and service prompt and attentive. The only disappointment was our schedule prevented us from staying longer. Hope to return again with our children for a family vacation.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

My husband and I took our two kids to the Naswa Resort for a week's vacation. We stayed in a two bedroom cottage right on the beach. The cottage was very clean and had everything we needed. I can't say enough about how nice and attentive the staff was to us and our kids. We felt right at home . Our kids loved Camp Naz. They got to tye dye t-shirts ,make crafts and have a real campfire with s'mores ! We even got a free boat ride on the Naswa boat . Our kids had a ball . We'll definately go back next summer !

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family