The Naswa Resort
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$79
Great 4.5/5
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$119
Very Good 4/5
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$189
Hotels.com
$159
$125
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$67
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspaddle boatsbeach barbistro restaurantfree mimosasbedroom cottagefun placeacross the streetweirs beachlittle priceyswim areagreat resortthe cottagesscreened porchclean roomsfire pitlive entertainmentlake winnipesaukee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2009

My husband and I took our two kids to the Naswa Resort for a week's vacation. We stayed in a two bedroom cottage right on the beach. The cottage was very clean and had everything we needed. I can't say enough about how nice and attentive the staff was to us and our kids. We felt right at home . Our kids loved Camp Naz. They got to tye dye t-shirts ,make crafts and have a real campfire with s'mores ! We even got a free boat ride on the Naswa boat . Our kids had a ball . We'll definately go back next summer !

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2009

We booked the Naswa for 2 weeknights in early June in a lakeside cabin. They neglected to tell us their restaurant was only open on weekends. They gave us a gift card for a free breakfast but the restaurant was closed so they said we could have lunch the day we checked out. Also, there was a photographer who barged in our cabin porch, when we asked what he was doing, he said, "they didn't tell me this Cabin was occupied". We told the girl as we left...she took our number....and....no word as of yet.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Our experience with the Naswa was not so great. Now I say that with this in mind, that if we were party people without kids it might be a different experience. We are big on travel, and we've stayed in countless hotels before, so I hope we can give a balanced picture.
We went to this area to attend Soulfest in Gunstock, so it wasn't that we were looking for a lake vacation, as we already live in a beach town. We wanted something clean and a good value, with enough room for 4. The room was very outdated but very clean. The beds were decent and the shower was adequate with enough towels and complimentary toiletres. We stayed in an airconditioned suite which consisted of a kitchenette, 2 double beds and a sleep sofa and bathroom. This room also had a small balcony with a partially obscured lake view.
Now the bad. The walls are PAPER thin and the first night the people next door had their TV on ALL night! The second night I had to yell out of my balcony at midnight to a group of middle aged, very loud people apparently coming from the beach bar. I did end up sleeping with earplugs in, and that did the trick.
The resort offers free kayaks and paddle boats which is nice, but the beach area is very small and crammed with chairs.
The ladies at the front desk could not have been nicer. They were very friendly and accommodating. The resort is also teaming with people keeping the place immaculate. They try very hard to keep you clean and comfy.
If you like a rustic atmosphere with a honkey tonk feel, this place might be for you. We wouldn't return because of the noise problem. Hope this helps, happy traveling.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank crazy4travelKingston
Reviewed July 31, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for memorial day weekend. My husband had stayed here last june for bike week. He told me that the place was great and that I would love it..I was a little skeptical because understand a lot of bikers stay here for this bike run.
I could not have been further off the mark!!
Not only did I love this place, but I was so relaxed and at peace that I did not turn on the TV once.
The one bedroom cottage was on the lake, which was breathtaking.
Every cottage had a screened-in porch and a efficiency kitchen with two gas burners a sink a refridgerator and a cupboard with dishes and silverware as well as a coffee maker.
The cottages have pine paneling for a rustic feel.
The restaurant on site is awesome and the service is that of a four star hotel...great wine list as well. They have a small modern bar that hosts live entertainment as well.
Every night we had wine and cheese on our porch while watching the sunset.
We stayed for three nights and did not want to leave.
The management is very visible and pays great attention to detail.
Because it was the beginning of their season we noticed a great deal of staff being given direction from management as well as seasoned employees.
Great place for couples as well as families.
Book early though ...my only disappointment was that they were completely sold out for 4th of July weekend!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Luv2TravelBug
Reviewed July 6, 2008

My family stayed here July 3-6 2008, we stayed in a one room cottage #26. We absolutley LOVED IT!! Cottage was very clean, had air condition, a little stove, mini refrig., little dinette table, 2 beds. In the closet was an ironing board, fan, broom and dustpan, extra blankets. Each day maid service came in and emptied the trashes in the cottage and took away the dirty towels and replished new ones. Their beach area had paddle boats, kayaks avail for your use. Also there was bar service at the beach area from your lounge chairs which was nice. The views was incredible, we got to watch the parade of boats from our screened in porch which had two chairs and a little table. The resort itself had their own restaurant that served breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had both the breakfast and dinner there, great food. My only complaint was the waitresses were abit slow on our service of getting the check to pay at breakfast and getting waited on when we were seated for dinner, both times we waited a good 20-25 min. Upon check in, we received coupons for 15% off our dinner and 20% off at the gift shop Karen's across the street, as well as a coupon for a free mimosa drink at breakfast. Attached to the resort is their waterfront hotelrooms, in the hallway was a ice machine, vending machines. Their outside tiki bar had a wide assortment of food choices, coconut shrimp was my favorite, you could order burgers, salads, wraps, etc..very very convient if would like to grab a bite to eat. Large selection of tables with umbrellas, loungechairs, picnic tables w/umbrellas. I was worried about the noise level come night time, our cottage #26 was literally right under the live band area but sure enough, all was quiet past 11pm or so. The resort is about 5 min from Wiers Beach, you could walk to it if need be. All in all, we found the staff, the amneties, the resort itself a very worthwhile stay and will stay again in the future, and I can whole heartedly recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family