“Disgusting brunch! (buffet)”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Hampstead, New Hampshire
“Disgusting brunch! (buffet)”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The buffet on Sunday mornings is the worse buffet I have ever had. Food is cold and not tasty at all. The manager could care less, they have had many, many complaints, but do nothing about it!!! My family spent $100 for a lousy breakfast and would never ever go back or recommend this place to anyone. I don't understand how they stay in business.

• Visited September 2013

Whitefield, New Hampshire
“Family Celebration at a Historical Location!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Celebrated Dad's 90th surprise birthday party and it was a huge success. Us "kids" settled on a light lunch buffet which included hot and cold sandwiches, chips, salad, and tea/coffee at a set price per person inclusive of the tip. A cash bar was available. We sat in the outer-closed patio dining room and explored the entire historic building. Service was great and we didn't feel rushed when our reserved time had passed. I can't wait to go there again! Thanks ladies for such a wonderful memory!

• Visited July 2013
“The atmosphere was terrible”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food was cold, and very expensive, very small portions for the amount of money they charge. no draft beer only bottle beer and not a variety

Visited June 2013
Merrimac, Massachusetts
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We have been to the Kingston House in the past the food and service was always very good. I was disappointed this time and will not go back. The menu was deceiving the meal I ordered said it was served with mashed sweet potatoes when asked what side I would like I asked for season veggies. When my order came the veggies were in place of the sweet potatoes. When I asked she said you only get 1 side with your meal. Why does the menu say it is served with something when in reality it is not.

• Visited August 2013
Nottingham, New Hampshire
“Enjoy A Colonial Experience At Kingston 1686 House”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Recently I took a friend to the Kingston 1686 House in Kingston, NH and was very pleased with the quality of the food, the prices and the service received. I have always felt very welcomed there when I have dined and would recommend it worth the visit to anyone in the area. They are know for having a massive wine cellar collection. When dining there I usually order the Prime Rib on the rare side and have never been disappointed. Would definitely go back again and again and I have never been disappointed.

• Visited November 2012