“great take out” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
New Hampshire
“great take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very convenient take out location, salads and pizza are both very good, and the service is always great, too.

Visited October 2012

Plaistow, New Hampshire
“Good local take out place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

I am writing because I had come here awhile ago, and then went back today, and realized a review was in order. I actually left a different local joint to eat here because it SNAPPED IT. By the way, don't let the place fool you, it's sit down restaurant style establishment, and you are seated by a hostess. I got the "bread salad" and it was really really good. I opted to add shrimp to mine, which came out cooked perfectly. It is a mixture of foccacia bread, pesto, large pieces of tomatoes, feta, red onions, and portabellas. Unexpectedly nice presentation and very tasty. I just wish there was actual "salad" with it lol. But I knew what I ordered and it was good. I opted for takeout today and got the chicken parm sub, they only come in one size, large. That was fine with me. I asked how the cutlets were, he said they had two, the breaded chicken patties and the "real deal." Meaning real chicken fresh breaded cutlets; of course that is what I ordered! I kinda feel they should only be serving the fresh cutlets and not even offer the patties, that sorta throws me for a loop, since it was the exact reason why I left the place before. It left me wondering if I didn't inquire about the chicken, if I would have gotten the patties instead, that's the only thing that really bugged me. But it was delish. The french bread had been toasted, nice crunch, with a soft inside. The chicken was fresh and moist. The cheese melty and delicious as it should be, and good sauce. I hate sauce overload, it was just the right amount. Overall a good sub. And I definitely pigged out and ate the whole thing lol, always a good sign.

• Visited March 2012
Kingston, New Hampshire
“Great Pizza & service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2010

Great Pizza & service.

1 Thank Kingmoham
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great roast beef sandwiches. Pick up or deliver only.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2009

Great roast beef sandwiches. Pick up or deliver only.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook