Holiday Inn Express Keene
$107
Best Western Plus Keene Hotel(Keene)(Great Value!)
$105
$125
$113
Motel 6 Brattleboro(Brattleboro)
$56
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancinnamon rollssecond floorwould definitely stay here againpleasant staffcoffee makerone night stayhiedowntowncollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The location is a bit hard to find but the hotel is near the intersection of major roads. Staff is very helpful and we found the facility clean and in very good condition. There is some construction in progress (June 2013) but that activity does not interefe with guests needs. The breakfast buffet is very good; better than expected.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
James P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Keene, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear paul t,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you had an enjoyable time while staying with us while our renovations are being finished. Our staff works very hard and it is nice when they are complimented! I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone on property. We hope to see you again soon.

Yours in Hospitality,

James Prentiss

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The pool was closed I found out after I arrived. No hot tub no pool no fotness center and i couldnt find s buisness center either.The hallways looked dumpy. There is plywood attached to walls. The outside looked sketchy. The room looked good period. I was very unhappy upon arrival!

• Stayed: May 2013
James P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Keene, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear cadger68,

Thank you for your comments. As stated in your review we are in the stages of some major renovation to our property. As part of our renovation, the hotel pool had to be closed for construction to the pool deck. The fitness room is also currently closed for updates and improvements. Our business center and breakfast area are being worked on, but are still available for use. We pride ourselves at the Holiday Inn Express Keene on excellent service, and do apologize about this challange that you experienced during your stay. I hope that once these renovations are completed you will come back and stay with us again when visting the Keene, NH area. If you have any further questions or comments please do not hesitate to email me at jprentiss@colwenhotels.com or call me at 603-352-7616.

Yours in Hospitality,

James Prentiss

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Amy was so helpful.! I had chosen Luca's as a restaurant to go to for the night. She confirmed. Luca's was a fabulous restaurant. Unfortunately, I lost a hearing aid, I think at Luca's. Luca's is closed on the day I was heading back home. Amy had called and left a message for Lucas, promised she'd follow up the next day to see if someone had found the hearing aid, and said, if they had found it, she would make sure it got back to me... That's over and above! Thank you Amy. You do a great job at a very nice Holiday Inn express!

Room Tip: Tell Amy what you're looking for in a room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel was so cozy and snuggly. The staff was warm and friendly. The blankets and pillows were snuggly and comfy. We loved our room, we felt like we were nestled in front of the fireplace. With free internet and continental breakfast, what more can you ask for?

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and I was right near all of the action; no complaints!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My Husband and I got away for a night to Keene, NH. for the Maple syrup festival.Stayed at Holiday Inn express it was excellent! Room clean! free breakfast was awsome and free.Pool and hot tub were awsome and well maintained.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple