“Don't go here!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

So I ride all the way to Keene because my Burmese wife wants to have a bit of Thai food, which to her, is a nice change from western food, which makes sense. I also went there with my daughter - 4 years old. The owner of the restarant comes over to the table and starts aksing my daughter if she wants to be his boyfriend. Of course, he is joking...but it's really not a funny. I chill cuz I'm just trying to let my wife enjoy some food that is closer to her homeland. The guy keeps coming back and doing the same 'wanna be my boyfriend' joke. I am getting visibly annoyed at this point and I decide to not even eat. My daughter doesn't like it either. He keeps going - maybe 7 times. I'm not quite sure why I didn't say anything. I'm not a softie. Actually... have an extremely bad tmper and would like to have slapped the guy. ...Maybe that's why I didn't. Anyway...don't go to this place. In addition, the food is americanized thai- bland, sweet, blah - could make it from a can and a box of "OThai."

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We just love Thai Garden and have been going since they opened in Keene. The owners have watched our son grow up and can tease him now when he takes his dates there.

In addition to Thai staples, done very well, Thai Garden has some specialties of note. One is Nam Sod, cold ground chicken with lime juice and lots of ginger served over lettuce that has become a perennial favorite. Another is Bangkok Duck, with crispy sliced duck breast in a sweet sauce. Try Luck Sammee Long Song, small pieces of crispy chicken in an amazing coconut cream sauce with peanuts.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We very much enjoyed several of the authentic Thai dishes to chose from. We were three couples and relied upon one of the couples who dines here frequently along with the restaurant manager to help us select appetizers and main dishes that satisfied both those who didn't care for a bit of "heat" and those of us who enjoy spicy curries and a bit of spice.

Dishes were well prepared, flavorful and presented at a comfortable pace for a leasurly dinning experience.

The restaurant is well staffed with knowledgeable individuals who are attentive and friendly.

We will come here again

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Pretty good Thai food, the waiter was funny and the chicken tempura is great. Also, the Pad Thai is very good. It's not the best Thai food I've ever had, but it's still pretty good.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The best Thai food around ! Their green curry is exactly as I had in Thailand .. Super great food super good service ..it wouldnt be a trip to Thai garden with out the owner coming over to chat with folks... Must try the thai crabrangoons with sweet chli sauce!

Been to Thai Garden? Share your experiences!