All reviewsirish pubwaxy o'connorson site restaurantroom was cleanheated poolpancakesattached restauranta great place to staylobby areaconvenient locationbreakfast was excellentclose to downtownnight's sleepfree breakfastfitness centerfront desk staffnew hampshire
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I found the staff here very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean (although the carpet in my room really needed to be replaced). There were lots of options at breakfast as well as s coffeemaker and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mayur P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I've stayed at this location on numerous times in the past and always found it to be a clean and convenient motel. The staff never disappoints me with their politeness and professionalism. the breakfast is adequate and wholesome.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mayur P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you Robert for taking the time to share your experiences with us on TripAdvisor! My Staff is one of my biggest assets, and they love working at the hotel and taking care of the guests. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our amenities. I hope that you may consider to stay with us again in the near future, so that we can make your next review, a 5 star one! Thank you for your business and loyalty to the hotel.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Beds are always very comfortable and good breakfast. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Location makes for easy access to the highway and entry overhangs are particularly helpful if it is raining, which is was due to the remnants of hurricane Harvey.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mayur P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (800) 533-6364.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

We had a death in the family and several of us stayed at the BW in Keene,NH since it was in an ideal location given where the wake and funeral locations.
Laura Washer,
th Corporate Sales Manager was exceptionally helpful in getting us group reservations on short notice. She also went out of her way to make sure our needs were handled so that we could concentrate on our family's grief. Thank you, Laura! The entire staff was helpful and empathetic! The breakfast staff was also really on the ball, keeping the area tidy and filled with good food!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Virginia for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am very happy to see and hear that Laura and the entire staff were able to be so accommodating during this time of need. We pride ourselves on not only meeting but exceeding our guest expectations. My condolences to you and your family. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Keene, NH and booked a room with 2 queen beds for my family. When we got to our room after dinner and actually looked at the beds we realized that they were full size beds. Since it was after 10PM we didn't call the front desk, which was a mistake since we had such a horrible night sleep. In the morning when checking out we informed the front desk staff of the error and she insisted that all of the rooms were queen size beds and there was no error. We got no where with her so we just waled out. With the misrepresentation of their rooms and no satisfaction about the issue I will definitely not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I had our Engineering team measure the beds in the room you were in (126) and both beds are Standard Queens. The measurements are 60" wide and 80" long. If they had been Standard Full sized beds, the measurements would have been 54" wide by 75" long. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (800) 533-6364.