“Can be hit or miss...”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Rindge, New Hampshire
“Can be hit or miss...”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We've eaten here quite often and usually enjoy it...but lately the quality has slipped a bit. The atmosphere is decent, but I will echo other comments that the management is know for being tyrannical. Sometimes it shows in harried waitstaff...and they don't last long! I think I can attribute the recent bad meals to perhaps turn over in the kitchen as well...the wife got eggplant parm that was bad...as in the eggplant was obviously on the edge of being rotten and I recently had chicken parm that was burned. You hesitate to complain because you see how the help is treated. Maybe the owners are under pressure....but hey boys get it together and stop being mean to the hired help! We want to like you place.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Stacy S

keene
“worst experiance at a so called fine dining restaurant”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

after an hr wait for my familys meals the overpriced food came out cold and my complaint to the manager resulted in an eye rolling and a "sorry". Ive recieved better manners from mcdonalds employees. I will not be returning and urge others to do the same. Dont waste your money on such a low class resturant that claims to b high class. Try the fireworks bar and grill in keene..better prices,food,and staff

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank janetkingsbury
angelo p, Owner at Papagallos Restaurant, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
I would like to express how dissapointed I am and apologize for the bad experience you had in our restaurant. My partner and I work very hard to make sure that the food and service is a priority in our business, and we can assure you that we will address this matter with the manager and our kitchen staff. We apologize and hope that you will give us another chance to meet your expectations.
keene
“great food!! Manager very disrespectful to her staff”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

after a wonderful meal with a wonderful waitress my experience was overshadowed by the disrespect to her staff by the older blonde haired manager. As a local business owner myself i was disgusted by the way she treated her servers as well as the table of students who sat next me. Ive decided to take my business functions elsewhere due to this managers actions...its a shame because the food and our service was great.

• Visited December 2013
I want to express to you how dissapointed I was for the bad experience you had in our restaurant. We like to encourage everyone to treat eachother with respect and I can assure you that my partner and I will address this matter with our manager and make sure that it never happens again.
New Jersey
“Very good all-around restaurant”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

There is a lot to like about this place, including a highly pleasing interior of stone, wood and parrot decor. The pizzas are among the best I've tasted. The menu has something for everyone, and the prices are reasonable. We went to the Sunday brunch buffet today (only $12.99), which had an extensive offering. The only complaint: the eggs Benedict had no hollandaise sauce and the English muffins were not toasted (I've found only two restaurant that serve excellent eggs Benedict). The service was attentive and friendly. It's easy to see why this is a popular with the locals.

• Visited November 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Traveler from FLORIDA”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The food was very good, The seafood chowder was great and service was excellent. I will repeat on my next visit to Keene and highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Papagallos Restaurant? Share your experiences!