“Better Than Expected”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #72 of 97 Restaurants in Keene
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've visited various Chili's in the past and thought them to be OK. It seems that they have updated their menus recently providing some better selections. The one in Keene, NH was very pleasant and the staff was super friendly. The restaurant was clean and the service was very good.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had printed a coupon for a free appetizer and while the boneless chick was very good, I would never pay $10 for a small portion of chicken. I ordered their Margareta special that I sent back as it was a glorified lemonade for $5. The wine at $5.50 was average but small. The draft beer was large and only $2.29. My husband got a club sandwich for $10 also. It was ok but the tomatoes were turning. I got the 5 cheese pizza for $10 that was VERY small and disappointing. My grandson had the best meal, a children's grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and it was excellent. The service was good and the place was clean. I probably won't go back unless it is for a happy hour drink and appetizer special.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Their food is surprisingly good for a chain family restaurant. This is my favorite chain in Keene. Service I'd usually very good.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Not had too many good things that have happened at Chili's in Keene Slow service, not great food, and not enough food for the price you'll pay. Wouldn't suggest going here.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

On our recent trip to Brattleboro VT, we were in nearby Keene NH and stopped at Chili's. From the moment we approached the front door, the service was terrific. The entire staff with whom we had contact was very friendly, helpful, kind, and attentive. The food was what you'd expect at a Chili's and it included their usual specially priced entrees. There was enough food to take home leftovers for another meal. Parking was very easy and the restaurant is conveniently located right off Highway 9 on the edge of a large shopping center. We'd definitely go back again, particular since the staff's kindness made for such an enjoyable meal.