“Great variety of delicious home cooked food at a reasonable price !!”
Review of JimEddie's

JimEddie's
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Keene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been to JimEddie's a number of times and have nothing but good to say about their food, their atmosphere, their prices and their service staff. I recommend it highly to anyone searching for a good meal. Bruce Di Castro

There are newer reviews for JimEddie's

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a very typical New England diner. Food is good, and they are very friendly. They have a very diverse menu. I would absolutely recommend JimEddies, but for a casual lunch or dinner with locals. The entrance and dining room is small. I had the turkey and liked it. My wife had fried clams.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food is GREAT!! Jim and Eddie are great they come out and talk to everyone. Everyone hear treats you like you are part of there family. Only place around were my whole family likes what is on the menu!! If you havent been You need to check it out it is THE BEST EVER!!!!!!

1  Thank JCastine
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were meeting relatives visiting from out of state, and drove 2 hours to eat here based on the reviews and the #1 rated restaurant for Keene. Well, It's all true! I eat out a lot. I waitressed 20 years, and my husband is a chef that has owned several restaurants. I give JimEddies a very strong 5 star rating. I happened to be walking over to see the smoker that sits out front, and the aroma coming from it was mouth watering! The Chef/Owner (who I did not know it at the time), came out and started talking with me and introduced himself as Jimmy. His wife Tracy seats you and both are so friendly as well as the staff, I felt like I knew them all for a long time. The menu is extensive, sandwiches, fish, pasta, ribs, pulled pork, chicken, and so much more. Our table of six had the fish and chips, fried shrimp, pulled pork sandwich (topped with homemade coleslaw), and a burger with pastrami on top! ALL were cooked perfectly and to die for. We had samples of his ribs and the lobster bisque, and I hate to say it, but better than my own, which I have never met someone who did a better job than me! You really have to put this on your bucket list. If you love a good meal, well priced, and an attentive/knowledgeable staff, go to JimEddies! You will not be disappointed! Tell them Roxanne sent you!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Fabulous service, delicious homemade food and a wonderful fresh salad bar. We drive an hour for the Sunday breakfast buffet almost every week! ...can't get enough of the custom omlettes and the amazing (made fresh), strawberry crepes with whipped cream! Tracy, Jimmie and their staff make EVERYONE feel welcome. After you experience this place once, they'll always be your first choice!!
...Highly recommend stopping in!!
Sharon in
Massachusetts

2  Thank SharonBord

Been to JimEddie's? Share your experiences!