“Friendly service, good food.”
Review of Waxy O'Connors - CLOSED

Waxy O'Connors
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I went here to try the food and enjoy a cold beer. The owner/bartender was friendly enough and the food was satisfactory. Overall it felt like a personal experience and not just another ticket at some franchise restaurant. I was staying at the Best Western so this was convenient being connected.

I rate Waxy's a very good because I left there feeling like I could go back with no complaints. The food was average but I enjoyed my visit because of the people.

There are newer reviews for Waxy O'Connors

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great service fun atmosphere, food is ok. Had dinner with family and service was fast. Drinks awesome food was just so so

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Wife and I had fish and chips, and both orders were raw on the edges, yuk! Also had a side of peas, and they weren't even cooked. Won't return!

1  Thank Steve K
Reviewed January 6, 2013

best new year eve party ...good drinks music and foods we enjoyed while staying at hotel, we had a package for new year eve, but we also went to waxy and they had live music too, great great greattt

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I gave Waxy's a second chance. Much better with an updated menu and Smithwicks on tap. Bangers and Mash were delish and my wife loved the Irish Meatloaf. Huge portion as well. It is quieter early in the week and you can actually have a conversation.