“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Keene
Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I travel to Keene several times a year for business and I could not ask for a better place to stay - in fact I look forward to the trip for this hotel alone. Clean, modern rooms, excellent service and amenities. Close to a variety of great restaurants and downtown shopping. Completely top notch across the board.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Essex, Vermont
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here last weekend. Very comfy bed, great room layout, refrigerator, and an area to set up our snacks and beverages just above it. Conveniently located, pleasant staff, and great bistro area. We went with a group - and everyone was happy! Many great restaurants and shops within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Saranac Lake, New York
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I really can't say enough about this wonderful hotel. It is clean, with lovely rooms, friendly service, fantastic amenities and a stellar location. AJ, thanks for recommending The Stage --- it was great! We appreciated how you took the time to talk with us, to learn a little more about our visit and make recommendations that were right on target. In today’s economy, customer service makes it or breaks it, and you made the difference. Nice job!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New Hampshire
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We checked in for one night for graduation. Great stay, quiet! Marissa and AJ greeted us warmly at the front desk and had us checked in in a snap. Our room was squeeky clean and and we would have been comfortable here for many days. I must say, the room was much larger and felt more open than most hotel rooms and was cleanly modern and well thought out. There was a large granite countertop with mini fridge underneath, coffeemarker and a spacious cabinet as well - very handy. The beds were extremely comfortable, firm, with thick cotton sheets. Parking was convenient. We got a discount using AAA. We would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

As a local DJ, I host hundreds of events annually, with most located in the Monadnock Region. In the past few years I have had the enjoyment of working with Michelle, Heidi & their staff at the Marriott for business expos, fashion shows, community fairs, birthday parties & many weddings. Each occasion is meticulously planned with an attention to detail & their commitment to their guests is extraordinary. Even though I live nearby, I have personally stayed at their hotel numerous times this past year, most recently when they hosted the 35th Annual Monadnock Bridal Show. They were flexible with my checkout time so that I could fully participate in the event, as well letting me leave out my equipment from the holiday party the night beforehand, which was for Vermont Yankee. Their staff has also helped me host special events for non-profits for whom I have volunteered. If you are looking to visit this region, or host a special event, definitely check out their space & many options for any size party. I look forward to many more memories at their venue for 2013!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Troy, New York
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. Front desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The receptionist also took the time to find the least expensive rate (AAA, AARP, etc.) for each night of our stay! Good suggestions for restaurants. Parking was just outside the hotel and easy to access. Requested a quiet room location and got it.

Room Tip: A wonderful location as the main street is only minutes by foot from the hotel. Excellent restauran...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
New England
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise since my first experience in Keene was not the best. (See my other review on another hotel for insight.)

The king bed room was fabulous! Sure the view was of another building, but I don't judge hotels based on the view from the room. The bed was nice and comfy, the bathroom was great and I loved the shower. There was good seating the lighting was relaxing.

The front desk employees were beyond helpful. They provided great directions to all my other destinations as well.

It's in a great location: only 1 blocks from main street and I could walk to some great restaurants.

This will definitely be my go-to hotel when I visit New Hampshire.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keene
Fairfield Inn & Suites Keene Downtown
#1 of 10 in Brattleboro
Colonial Motel & Spa
Colonial Motel & Spa
#4 of 10 in Brattleboro

Been to Courtyard Keene Downtown? Share your experiences!