“Breakfast”

Brandon, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It is a very small run down dinner with the best prices, good servers, and great food for a good prices. You have got to try it but get there early cause it is always full.

Visited February 2013

“Definite Diner feel”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast is my favorite meal on the weekends. We tried Lindy's while in Keene for the weekend. Busy place, cash only, food is average. I should've gotten the pancakes. Not sure we'll come again.

Los Angeles, California
“Best Diner In Keene”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I love Lindy's Diner. I live locally in Keene, and I work with a lot of travelers so I'm constantly recommending Lindy's Diner to guest when they ask for a good place to get breakfast.

The service is consistent for the most part. There's been a few times I was spoken to rudely by a couple of the waitresses, but not to a point where I wanted to say something. Lindy's has great food, and it's nice enjoying traditional Diner food. My girlfriend is from a big city and I took her there and she said it felt like she had stepped back in time to an old Diner from the movies.

I highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2013
Keene, New Hampshire
“Where the Politicians go!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Standard diner fare - I love their oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar for breakfast. Some seats could use some refurbishing.

Visited April 2012
Boonton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above average diner”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hard to find if you don't know Keene, but worth searching. Typical diner decor, better than most in food quality. Service is 'Hiya honey.' Made to feel welcome right off.

Visited November 2012

Been to Lindy's Diner? Share your experiences!