“Where the Politicians go!”
Review of Lindy's Diner

Lindy's Diner
Ranked #14 of 97 Restaurants in Keene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Standard diner fare - I love their oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar for breakfast. Some seats could use some refurbishing.

There are newer reviews for Lindy's Diner

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hard to find if you don't know Keene, but worth searching. Typical diner decor, better than most in food quality. Service is 'Hiya honey.' Made to feel welcome right off.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

I've been here once before - driving thru so i went outbid my way to find the place since I enjoyed it once before. Maybe a little worn - but has charm for being dated. 670 two eggs toast home fries bacon and a soda how can u go wrong. Waitress could have been friendlier but that isn't the end of the world. Perhaps it's age since I wouldn't want to be waiting on tables at her age - she was definitely efficient. Food came out quick. The food was cooked perfectly - home fries could have had more flavor. I will be back.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We just love Lindy's. It's got that great retro diner feel, great service and food, and even a little outside patio if weather permits.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stopped here as my husband's family used to have a house in the area. Food was just ok. I had texas french toast that looked like it was taken out of a box and put on the grill. My husband had the sausage biscuit and gravy. It was cold when they served us. The coffee could have been better. It was not very good. I did not use the restroom but my husband did. Apparently someone had stolen the faucet handles and there were nails or screws that you had to use to turn on the water. He told me not to even go in there. Overall, I had expected a better experience as diners in NY are awesome. This one was not.

Been to Lindy's Diner? Share your experiences!