“Holly Jolly Fun at Santa's Village!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Jefferson
Charlestown, Rhode Island
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Holly Jolly Fun at Santa's Village!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We all had such a great time! The rides were all in agreement with the Christmas theme. The park has a water play area that was great for cooling off on the hot 85 degree day we enjoyed there so bring suits(and towels)in the summer! There are healthy food choices but we still indulged in the decorate your own gingerbread cookie shop(part of a balanced diet in Santa's territory). We saw a nice holiday lights show and even got to pet Santa's reindeer-real ones! The elfabet game was fun. When your card is punched A-Z your child gets a gift and diploma from Elf University-cue the proud elf parent's misty eyes. Remember to buy some holiday mystery gifts at the gift shop before you leave. You never know what you may get from Santa! I got a nice "surprise" ornament as did my husband. We "kids" will be back!

Visited September 2013

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun and memorable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My daughter and I went for her birthday this year and we just had so much fun, the staff made her day extra special...and no matter what your age you will always have a great time there. The park is so clean and well maintained and everyone there is so friendly

Visited June 2013
Portland, Maine
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic place and stafff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent a day and a half here and had a blast. We have been before but I am continuously impressed by the cleanliness of this park, there was an employee sweeping leaves off the path. The staff impress me as well as they seem to have had Disney like training. They are all pleasant and happy to be there. The new water slides are great and it is nice that small kids can go on them as they don't empty into a pool.We enjoyed the rides, shows and treats all day.

Marlborough, Massachusetts
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“worth the drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I am not a big amusement park guy but the family is and this was on our list of must sees and I must say it was worth it. the atmosphere is amazing, clean, fun, and you feel the charm of Christmas. the rides are what you expect, but there are some really cool things like the sleigh ride over the park or the old fashioned bumper cars. both were great. also check out the huge ferris wheel with amazing views. food is inexpensive but I would say santa is well a fake! didn't feel real and was more like a mall santa. with that said, I would love to come back here soon

Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“HAPPY DAY OUT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Took our 4 yr old here for the first time on friday afternoon. We arrived around 2:15 in the afternoon and was told because we came so late that the next day is free. We figured we wouldn't need to go back the next day and set out on our journey. Boy were we wrong. We had such a fantastic time, that we drove the 2 hour trip again on Saturday. We never made it over to the water section, and when we finally made it over there on Saturday, it was pouring. We decided to leave not because of the rain, just because we were so tired from all the other rides and fun we were having. It was such a pleasure walking around listening to all types of christmas music that I'll never get tired to listening to. The staff who were working were just wonderful. We saw the same 3 gentlemen on several rides. They were so nice and knowledgeable about the park and the rides themselves, that it made for a most enjoyable day. We plan on going back for new year's. I can't say enough about this place. Our 4 yr old has not stopped talking about the park and wants to go everyday. As for the food; we ate at the pizza place near the water park. We ordered a plain cheese pizza and that too was delicious. The price of the pizza was $15.00 which I think is the same price on the outside of the park. The price of water was $2.35 which is pricey. On the other hand, you can purchase a Santa's Village cup for $8.00 and have all the free drinks you can drink. Next time, this will be the way to go. Go and enjoy yourself you will not be sorry...

1 Thank SirAnakin