All reviewsprivate hot tubpiano playerarden buildingfairlawn suitesmy husband and isurround soundsteam showerdining roomfonduemeal packagemeal planmain buildingnew englandbath saltsgas fireplacenorth conwayno elevator
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Scampi was the best!!! She is sarcastic and fun and we had such a good time with her. She makes this place run properly!!! The mama mamma Mia meatballs were awesome as was the cheeseburger. The key lime pie was incredible too!’n

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
EllieKoeppel, Owner at The Wentworth, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Paul:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at my hotel with the readers of TripAdvisor. Scamp has recently joined us at The Wentworth and I know she is a great addition and will create a very caring experience for my guests here at The Wentworth. The meatballs are one of my favorites too.
Thank you again and I hope you will come and see us again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed August 12, 2018

We stayed 4 nights and we took the package dinner for the first night. The dinner was perfect! They have high quality standards foe the food. And the place.... amazing, great attention to details, staff always there to help. The breakfasts are so good, great choices on the menu. One story, we where in the pool and we asked A maintenance employee where we get get some towels. “I will go and get some for you” wow! Thanks Dave! My son was with us and he also enjoyed the place. Perfect for couple or friends, located in a small village, they have many type of rooms, and you can relax on the porch... I love the Wentworth one of the best place in NH....

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much, to read that you think we are one of the best places in New Hampshire is very rewarding and makes owning and restoring this beautiful hotel all worth it.
Thank you also for recognizing my great staff and in particular Dave in Maintenance. He always comes to work with a smile and is always willing to assist wherever needed. I will be certain to share this kind mention with him so that he may be recognized for his efforts.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again hopefully soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Stayed during the off season (early May) at this little piece of heaven. Have also stayed during the summer when you can take advantage of the pool. Extremely relaxing and welcoming. Staff knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most recent visit to our hotel and for your continued loyalty to us which we truly appreciate. Thank you also for recommending our hotel and for sharing your experience with the readers of TripAdvisor.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Staff amazing, grounds impeccable. Stunning brook running beside hotel. Veranda decorated with lovely chairs and couches for relaxing. Room clean and of great standard. High class of accommodation. 200 meters to town

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for such a lovely review and for recognizing my great staff. As much as we can reinvest back into the hotel to make it physically more beautiful each year - it truly is the staff that make The Wentworth the hotel it is today.
I hope to be able to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I had a wonderful stay at the Wentworth. The lobby was welcoming, the staff friendly. We were pleasantly surprised with beautiful robes in our room.

We spent a delightful afternoon on the wrap around porch watching the rain.

Free breakfast was included in our package. The service was great and the cinnamon swirl pancakes were to die for.

The hotel is within easy walking distance to several restaurants. There is a restaurant at the hotel that was a little fancier and more expensive than we were looking for.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to spend this special time with your sister. It is very rewarding for me to read that you enjoyed your stay and I will be certain to share your mention of the cinnamon swirl pancakes with Alan our breakfast chef.
Thank you again and I hope to have the opportunity once again of welcoming you back.