My family stayed here for 3 nights in Aug-Sept, 2013. This was the first time we stayed in a historic inn and the ambience was great! We stayed in a 2 double mountain view room with my husband and two teenage daughters. The washroom was a bit small but clean. The television is small and old and we hardly used it. We were on the top floor and it was a bit of a challenge to get our luggage to the 3rd floor-they have an old elevator and we used it just once while moving with our luggage. The beds were comfy but squeeked with every move. There were two nice chairs in the room. The free internet worked well. The window A/C worked well but made some noise at night.The hotel was almost booked out in the labour day long weekend and we had a tough time to find a parking spot late at night.
Overall, it was a good experience of the White Mountain area and would recommend the hotel.
We had breakfast one morning at the restaurant and the food was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional New England lodging in the heart of the White Mountains since 1879. This Historic Hotel of America, listed on the National Trust for Historic Preservation, was restored as a historic country inn in 1986. Family friendly and uncrowded. An all-season destination surrounded by the nearly 800,000 acre White Mountain National Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club Hotel Jackson
- Eagle Mountain House And Golf Club
- Eagle Mountain Hotel
- Eagle Mountain Resort
- Eagle Mountain Jackson