Inn at Jackson
Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$119
Official Hotel
Wildcat Inn & Tavern(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$69
Inn at Ellis River(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$139
The Wentworth(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$136
Snowflake Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$225
Christmas Farm Inn & Spa(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$159
Lodge at Jackson Village(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Orbitz.com
RiverWood Inn(Jackson)
TripAdvisor
Whitney's Inn(Jackson)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswentworth roomrobert frost roomnew englandfrench toastcookiesleather chairshot tubwhite mountainsmy husband and iliving roombreakfast was deliciouscovered bridgeenjoyable staynorth conwaybed breakfastwe loved our stayfeel right at home
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have never before written a review on trip advisor, but our stay at the Inn at Jackson was so sensational I felt compelled to share our experience. I stayed here for one night with my husband during a road trip of New England, where we travelled through Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts. The only bad thing I can say about our stay is that we did not have more than one night! As we arrived at the Inn the housekeeper Chris came quickly to greet us and gave us a short tour around the place, including showing us the communal living area, hot tub and kitchen area where there were available snacks and water 24/7. Our room was amazing (we had room number 5) - large, comfortable and clean with a huge king size bed and a log fire (fire logs and a lighter were provided should we have wished to light a fire) and we had a very peaceful night's sleep. The Inn was perfectly placed for a walk around the village loop (a mile walk through the village which takes you through the covered bridge and around Jackson falls). Jackson itself was a lovely quaint village with a number of shops and restaurants, and the scenery was stunning with beautiful views of the mountains. The village was also close in proximity to surrounding villages and would be a great place to explore the White Mountain National Park. We finished our night by relaxing in the large communal living area, where Chris lit us a fire and we met some of the other guests staying there that night. Breakfast was phenomenal with a number of delicious options to choose from. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this B&B to anyone! Thank you to Chris and the rest of the staff for making our stay in Jackson so memorable.

3  Thank Natasha C
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed at several B&B's on a trip along the Maine coastline and into New Hampshire. Excellent snacks and beverages were available 24/7. Extensive comfortable common area's are available for guest use. Our room "Whipple" was somewhat dated but was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. The location is conveniently located within walking distance of food, & sightseeing.

Room Tip: Some rooms have more antiques. Excellent choices depending on taste & budget.
2  Thank Terryndan
Reviewed June 12, 2014

It is not often I have customer service so good that i need to sing praises to the internet, but the inn at Jackson is certainly worthy.This is a very well kept inn. The building alone was enough to take your breath away. After a relaxing dip in a jacuzzi next to a beatiful country view, I was able to sleep in a beautifully crafted bed in a room to suit it. There I was able to get a wonderful nights sleep in perfect comfort and silence. When I awoke I was treated to a hearty breakfast which I had many options to choose from.How ever the icing of the cake was hospitality of the inn keeper Christina. Any way she could improve my famillie's experience she would. Her attention to the smallest details made my experience a pleasant and memorable one.

Room Tip: Take a dip in the hot tub, It is very clean. Any room you choose will be well worth the money.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 14 year anniversary at the Inn at Jackson recently. It was a very long overdue vacation for both of us and we couldn't have picked a better more relaxing place to stay. The rooms are so cozy and immaculate and the complimentary country breakfast is amazing. We haven't felt that peaceful in a very long time. I wish I could have bottled up the fresh clean air and taken it home with us. Thank you to the wonderful staff for making it a home away from home.

2  Thank Karen B
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I have been visiting the Mt. Washington Valley for over 30 years. We especially like staying in Jackson Village. This past Memorial Day weekend, we stayed at the Inn at Jackson. We'd never stayed their before and had only seen the inn from the village road. We didn't realize the size (15+ rooms), or the interesting history of the inn -- previously owned by the Baldwin family, of Baldwin Piano fame. The Inn was very neat, clean, and beautifully decorated. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and we truly enjoyed our stay. I should also mention that the breakfasts were incredible.
We feel like we've found a diamond in the rough, and certainly plan to stay at the Inn at Jackson for our future visits to the MWV.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family