“Great food, good service, great value.”
Review of Christmas Farm Inn

Christmas Farm Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant features a variety of classic New England dishes, steaks, pasta, seafood, and sandwiches. Our restaurant specializes in seasonal cuisine that reflects the best of New England, with a menu that is eclectic yet approachable, created from fresh, local ingredients as often as possible.
Reviewed February 28, 2014

One of many big old fashioned white clapboard traditional resorts in Jackson. Good old fashioned ambiance, friendly service, very reasonably priced. Try the Sirloin tips or the maple pecan salmon. Yum!

1  Thank capitanbob
CFIManager, Owner at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Indeed, YUM!
Come back soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My boyfriend and myself stayed at the Christmas Farm Inn from Valentine's Day to Presidents Day. We had breakfast included in our stay and I have to say it didn't disappoint! I had quite possibly the best blueberry pancakes and Belgian waffle I've ever had, and you can't skimp out - you need to enjoy both with the NH maple syrup! My "hot" meal was enough that I didn't really eat much at the "cold" bar, just a little fruit which was very fresh.

We ate dinner one night at the restaurant. I had the turkey dinner and it was incredible. My boyfriend had the chicken filled ravioli and he devoured the entire plate. My favorite part was dessert - we shared a maple creme brulee. I think we should have gotten two as we both enjoyed it so much it was almost like we were rushing to get as many bites in as possible before it was gone ;-)

One night we got cocktails and dessert at the Pub before bed. They were serving a special which was a champagne sorbet - it was to die for, literally. I also found what made our experience really cool was that the owners mingled and were very friendly with their guests. They would clean up, bring food, talk about items people ordered, and just seemed like really down to earth people. I can't wait to go back. We're already planning our trip for next year!

1  Thank Katie P
CFIManager, Owner at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your detailed review, we loved reading it! Gary and I like to spend time in the pub...hard job, ours! Glad you had such a great time and even happier to have you both back again soon!

Sandra and all the team

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had the ravioli and my wife had the lamb shank - both were well done and filling. The ambience was a bit dated, but pleasant. Service was leisurely, but adequate and friendly. A good variety of menu choices encouraged us to try it again in the future.

1  Thank shartwell
CFIManager, Owner at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you, we will be happy to welcome you back again!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great food and great deal. Delicious dinner choices and very friendly staff. We have never been disappointed

1  Thank Maureen S
CFIManager, Owner at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you Maureen, and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was our 2nd visit to Christmas Farm Inn whilst staying down in North Conway although it has changed owners since the last time. Bit of a drive to get there but worth it for the fantastic food. We went on Monday night when it's 2 for 1 entrees so had a bargain as well although the menu choice isn't huge on this deal. Good wine selection and nice not to be hurried along as we got chatting to our fellow diners on the next table. Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank WirralGibby
CFIManager, Owner at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you so much for yet another great review! Gary and I took over the business in August 2010 and bought it in May 2013 - so we are still the same owners. So happy to see you return again. Come back soon.