“Great time!”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant features a variety of classic New England dishes, steaks, pasta, seafood, and sandwiches. Our restaurant specializes in seasonal cuisine that reflects the best of New England, with a menu that is eclectic yet approachable, created from fresh, local ingredients as often as possible.
Mont Tremblant, Quebec,
“Great time!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I read a lovely article about the Christmas Farm Inn in the local paper when we were in holiday in North Conway. It has specials each night and we went for the 2 for 1 meal. It is a pretty drive to Jackson over the covered bridge and there were some lovely rushing water on the way. The server we had was very good. Because of her we shared as an appetizer- the award winning chili. Excellent choice. I had the haddock dish and my husband had the lamb shank. Each were excellent and very generous in their portions. The green beans were some of the best I have ever eaten. We were allowed to take the left overs home and it was lunch the next day. My husband and I decided that if we were to be in the area again we would return for the chili and dessert.

• Visited April 2013
CFIManager, General Manager at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I am so glad you mentioned the article as we literally forced Chef Stan to pin it up publicly. Stan is very modest and does not like attention. Thank you very much for your great review, we surely hope to see you on your next trip to this beautiful region.

Sandra and all the team

• Korean first
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I have lived in North Conway for many years but this was the first time we have found the time to go to Christmas Farm Inn for Dinner, I am telling you it will not be the last, we had a great meal for a great price and the service was outstanding. We both had soup of the day which was very fresh and tasty then we had the steak tips with green beans and potato everything was cooked perfectly, 3 days later and we are still talking about how great that meal was and we are making plans to go back.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon!
The team at the Christmas Farm Inn
So Burlington, Vermont
“No need to leave the property for meals!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great omelette one morning and eggs benedict another. My wife and I also enjoyed their mussels at dinner and now know why they are the CFI's signature appetizer!

Visited April 2013
CFIManager, General Manager at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Even our 6 and 9 year olds eat the mussels! Probably the best version around. The spicy sausages and kick make them perfect. The garlic bread to dip is my favorite part and I have on a number of occasions contemplated the appropriateness of skipping the bread and simply 'drinking' the sauce from the ramekin ....

Thank you!
Sandra
Massachusetts
“Chirstmas in May”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved the how sociable the servers were. The breakfast was yummy hot breakfast, but you could get lovely fresh fruit from the continental breakfast. The pool and hot tub was small, comfortable and nicely decorated. Rooms were cozy, large, and bed was very comfortable.

Visited May 2013
Thank you for your comments, our breakfast is well received by our guests, not only because it is complimentary!
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Excellent Food and Service!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here several times and it is always delicious! The dining room is very nice and the service is impeccable.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you so much, we agree with you on every point ! ;-)