“Really just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Wentworth

Wentworth
Reserve with OpenTable
Wentworth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 16A & 16B
Description: The Wentworth Dining Room prides itself on using only the freshest seasonal ingredients provided by local and regional farms. We work closely with the New Hampshire Institute of Agriculture and Forestry. We also use many vegetables from organic New Hampshire farms. Our meat, poultry and seafood is sourced regionally and delivered regularly to guarantee freshness.
boston
“Really just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2008

I stayed at the hotel with my husband for 3 nights in July 08, I had read great reviews of the restaurant and our package included breakfast and dinner each day. The breakfast was really good, fresh juice, fruit, etc. The dinner left alot to be desired. Its supposed to be upscale gourmet and while they have some interesting combinations on the menu, the food is just mediocure at best. I had a scallop app to start which was good. My husband had the wild boar ribs which were pretty good. I had the club sirloin steak, butterflyed med well, it came well done to the point of being chewy, the sauce over it was not very food either. The next nite I had the caesar salad, which was under dressed in dressing that was just ok. I had the shrimp ravioli which were terribly bland. My husband got the steak again on our last night, ordered it the same i did, med well, it came out med rare to rare. How can you screw up cooking a steak in a fine dining restaurant. For dessert I had the cheesecake, which was alright, truthfully, I've gotten better pre-made at Costco! The chocolate cake was only ok also. The service was pretty good, but dinner ever nite took at least 2 hrs, start to finish. I understand lingering over a meal, but this was a bit much for me. If I had had to buy dinner and it wasn't included, I never would have returned after the first nite.

New England
“I Just Don't Get It.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2008

I'm sorry, I really am. I try to write helpful reviews, but on this one, I just don't get it. All I can say is that the restaurant is great if you are part of the American nouveau riche. Good pre-fix menu, however, take in consideration the horribly under trained waiters (we had to prompt her on every course including a request for a cocktail before we ordered our main course), and the absolute tacky pretentiousness, and you have nothing. Please, stop already. We will not be fooled again.

3 Thank RealTrueStories
Toronto
“Excellent - great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2007

We stayed in one of the condominiums that are rented by the Wentworth Inn (the condos are privately owned and very hit and miss). Part of the deal was a 4 course meal for $35 in the Wentworth's restaurant. This is an incredible value. The food and service are first class and we spent over 2 hours enjoying a meal that probably would be double the price in most places. The condo meal deal also includes a $10 full breakfast at the Wentworth - another bargain for what you get.

1 Thank 2fromTrona