“Great breakfast place.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Yesterdays Restaurant is a great (but small) place to start the day with the locals. Everything we ordered, from apple granola pancakes to various egg & bacon dishes were large and tasty. Our waitress was friendly and chatted with us about every activity that we could partake in during our visit. This isn't a fancy place but it is homey and relaxing - and the prices are very reasonable. I can't imagine you have a bad breakfast here!

Reviewed August 15, 2009

Nothing fancy to look at, but an excellent choice of typical breakfast foods. We had breakfast twice including pankakes, french toast and scrambled eggs - all excellent and huge portions, served by friendly and helpful staff. Lunch was good too. Highly recommended - we even bought the mug.

Reviewed March 12, 2009

We went here twice over our weekend in Jackson. Both times were for a large lunch after we finished our xc-skiing for the day. The meals taste homemade and are simple and delicious. I highly recommend the sweet potato fries, they are delicious. The atmosphere in this restaurant is very casual and relaxed. The service is quick and efficient. I highly recommend this restaurant for hearty, home-cooked style casual meals.

Reviewed February 15, 2009

I went there because my husband and I were starving. This happened 1/14/09, yes, valentines day, and it was a really bad start of the day. I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about, this is probably the worst breakfast I've ever had and I'm really not exaggerating. The only thing that was decent were the eggs. The home fries are obviously frozen, the corned beef hash was disgusting and not edible, and the french toast was dry. I will never go back there!

1  Thank noel23
Reviewed February 9, 2009

Food was good and service was solid. It is a busy little restaurant and the wait staff is more than willing to get you what ever you need when you ask for it.

They were very friendly and knew when you needed a pick me up after a long day of skiing and partying!

They state they make the best bloody marry's and although no one in my party had one, they looked good. By the way its is BYOB for those (i.e. bring a nip or two)

Everyone was happy with their food. The portions were big and the quality was good considering the volume of people they serve.

We will be going back if we stay in the area again!