“Good for breakfast, average for lunch”

Yesterday's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Went there with husband and another couple mid week for lunch while cross country skiing. Service was slow with only a few customers in the restaurant. I had chili - OK - nothing special but the grilled corn bread was good. My husband had fries with a chicken, cranberry wrap, again only average. Our friends had the blackened fish wrap special that finally made it to the table after my husband and I were half through with our meals. Again, nothing special. This is the first time we have been there for lunch although we have gone for breakfast many times over the years. My advice - go for breakfast, skip lunch there.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Country man special breakfast on the menu said it comes with ham which I didn't get. They didn't honor the menu. If its not part of the menu why list it. Or just tab add ham for one dollar. I felt that 8.50 fish is a little steep for what was offered. Gave me less than a handfull of home fries felt short changed. I. Just have been to places that offer more.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I found this restaurant while staying at the Wentworth a few summers ago. We just got back from a few days of XC skiing and two more meals from them. Both lunch and breakfast were excellent.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Smack in the middle of lovely Jackson, this place has been there forever, and is often packed with local folks as well as Conway junkies like ourselves. Soup to die for!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I've been going to Yesterdays since I was a little kid and still love this place! food is great, atmosphere is perfect :-)