“Great”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Yesterdays Restaurant was a great pleasure. It is small and quaint, but the service was fast, prices were not high, the food was delicious and the bread was terrific. I say bread becasue they bake thier own bread, offer it also by the loaf and there was a coupon I used, for a free loaf. I personally loved the raisin loaf. It is one of the better breakfast locations to find and park at and it is right by the Jackson XC Center, so you can walk back and forth, eat and ski..

There are newer reviews for Yesterday's Restaurant

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went there with 3 families for breakfast. It was effiecient and delicious. Even with 8 kids and the chaos that goes with that they were on the ball...and delicious! Priced right too.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Hash and portions were excellent. Our server was what made the meal. She was cheerful and kind and provided terrific service. We left feeling like part of the family and community! Thank you! Great for families!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Everywhere we travel I will sample the corned beef hash for breakfast at least once (providing it is homemade). I would rank the hash here at Yesterdays in my top 5. Simple but scrumptious seasoning, incredibly lean chunks of meat piled on top of sweet grilled onions and bite size griddled potatoes. Hint: they typically serve your eggs on the very top but upon request they don't mind serving them on the side at all. Hot....fresh coffee with unlimited refills by the ever-smiling and welcoming staff. My husband had the pancakes (which he was disappointed they were more dense than he prefers). They were served with (local) REAL maple syrup that was better than our Maine counterparts (apologies to my fellow Mainers). And their homemade breads were so moist and thickly sliced.........oatmeal, wheat, white and raisin. I selected the oatmeal that tasted like Grandma's. We were so full we did not try the coffee cake which all the locals rant and rave about. Guess we'll have to save that for next time. If you like a Mom & Pop breakfast place; this is the place to go.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We sat at counter. Our breakfast was excellent - great portion and well presented. Banana nut pancakes are as big as the plate and very good. Coffee was good and refilled often. Banana Foster French Toast was out of this world.