“Great meal, friendly staff”

Red Fox Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fox Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Woodire Grilling! The only Josper Oven in New Hampshire! And we have two of them.... Offering a Sports Bar with wide screen plasma TVs and local beers, and private dining, to a kids playroom and movie room, Red Fox is the casual dining destination for great food and great times. We are the Wood Fire experts so you can bet on items like grilled steaks and seafood's, as well as wood fired flatbreads! Breakfast Buffet! Join us for our famous ALL YOU CAN EAT breakfast breakfast buffet! Served Sundays: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm. Only $8.99. Children 4 years and under $3.99. Hours of Operation: Open 7 days a week! Monday through Friday we open at 4pm serving our full menu. Saturday we open at 12pm, and Sunday we open for our Famous Breakfast Buffet from 7:30am-1pm, followed with our full menu at 12pm.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Not sure if this restaurant has only been around for a few years or if someone we missed in the past but glad that we mistakingly drove past our hotel and happened upon the Red Fox.

A very family friendly restaurant with a play room and a movie room but don't think that because they are so family friendly that their food lacks quality because it doesn't. The selection and prices were very good. The food was great. I had a tossed salad with mixed greens, a roasted pear, goat cheese, craisins and pecans. Very tasty and the right proportion of greens to garnish. I split a chicken pesto, artichoke pizza which was very tasty.

Great kids menu. Staff was very friendly. Will certainly return. Prices were reasonable too.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stopped in tonight while on vacation in the area. Whenever I see stacks of wood outside a restaurant, I take that as a good sign and I was not disappointed. They have some really good wood fired pizzas and some nice local brews. Staff was super friendly and attentive. They have a nice full bar area with lots of televisions. The only thing keeping this from being a great place to drink and watch the game is the amount of children running around. The restaurant is a little too family friendly for my tastes but otherwise a solid restaurant.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stopped in to get out of the storm. What a stroke of luck. The pot roast was truly home cooked meal French onion soup the best I have had and my partner had the scallops. We both left thinking we had been transported in time to grandmas house

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We recently visited the Red Fox when we were on vacation in the area. We went for brunch on Sunday which is more of a breakfast buffet (not many lunch items and no carving station) but was pretty reasonable for $9 a person. Under age 4 was cheaper but I don't remember the exact price. Our server was mediocre and we hardly saw her. Drinks were a little pricey at $4 for a large juice. My husband and I had been to the same brunch a couple years back and had enjoyed it so we brought the kids back with us this time. We were there off season before (mid May) and the service was better. Everything was warm and the food is good. They have a play room for the children but there weren't many toys in there. The wait was about 50 minutes when we arrived about 10ish. We have also been for dinner and the sirloin skins are fantastic! We did visit this trip for dinner also, mainly for the skins, however we had mediocre service again. Food was good, but once again, off season the service was better as was the food.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were in Jackson for the weekend with our infant daughter, and wanted good take out on Saturday night. We lucked out with the Red Fox! Everything tasted wonderful (not always the case with take out) and I would like to return to eat there in person. I had salmon (delicious) and my husband had ribs and barbecue chicken, which he enjoyed, too.