“Great fun”

The Back Country Bakery and Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Sandwiches are made to order. The best BLT I ever ate. Love the setting inside. Felt like I was at my mother's house

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a great place for a coffee, snack or light meal.
We like to get a coffee and pastry for a quick pick 'em up. And when we're going on a hike we stop in for wraps to take along. Servers are friendly and there is a good variety of pastry, sandwiches, and soups.
On this trip we chose to have a couple of wraps for our hike up Pine Mountain. And coffee for the ride to the trail.

1  Thank Antny P
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We took a walk from the falls to check out this little coffee shop and were not disappointed. Having owned a coffee shop, my fiancé and I are pretty picky when it comes to our cups o' Joe. Back Country held its own, boasting a free-trade brand which tasted delicious. I also tried a butter croissant, which was delicious. Ditto for the homemade cranberry muffin.

1  Thank LaurenL338
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I wish owners wouldn't just think they can serve any baked good and they think the public will love it. Bad cinnamon rolls. presentation sad. overpriced from non tourist areas by $1-2.00 per item. Crazy!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Although we're starting to get fed up of pumpkin with everything we did enjoy the pumpkin cake. However the coffee was excellent and the service was very good. Why do we have to drink coffee from paper cups and eat with plastic cutlery in the US?