“Another fantastic stay at the Snowflake”
Review of Snowflake Inn

Snowflake Inn
Ranked #1 of 11 Jackson B&B and Inns
MA
“Another fantastic stay at the Snowflake”
Reviewed October 30, 2007

This was our third visit to the Snowflake. A nice little getaway for my husbands birthday. We stayed in the Park Suite and it's now our favorite room at the inn. As usual everything was perfect and the massages we had in our room were wonderful. We met some nice people during the wine & cheese time in the afternoon and had fellow Red Sox fans to cheer with at the Wildcat Tavern across the street from the Inn on night.

• Liked — Our suite
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Quadsd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Jackson, New Hampshire
Reviewed August 5, 2007

We own a condo in Jackson and visit most weekends. We have never actually stayed at the Snowflake Inn but we visited during an open house and tried some of the homemade pastries (yummy!!).

If we didn't own a condo this is where would stay!! (we have toured many of the local inns - many were cute but this was my favorite).

It is an adult only hotel. The room are all of good size and have their own jacuzzi. We were told that the price includes an in room massage. The hotel is only a few years old so everything in new and clean.

It is right in the Jackson loop, a very desireable area. The owners were very nice.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank adnil1962
Freeport, Me
Reviewed May 28, 2007

very comfortable inn - the rooms are good sized and cozy. there is lots to do - from the pool table, to the hot tub, to the many videos available to all for no cost. internet access was available - not always easy to get, the staff was friendly& helpful. the breakfast had yummy homemade breads, ppastries and scones with fresh fruit. mid afternoon "snack" was delicious - chocolate chip cookies one day and a scrumpious cake on another, nice that coffee available til 11 pm. teas always available. you truly feel at home here!

Stayed May 2007
2 Thank ded1
here
Reviewed May 25, 2007

Recently spent two nights at this lovely inn. Very gracious hosts, and a wonderfull spa room, with a huge spa, including a swim jet.
The highlight for us however was their handicap accessable room. We have stayed in many throughout the country and this was hands down the best and most comfortable. We'll be back

• Liked — accessability
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank jcceltic
Ottawa, ON
Reviewed May 23, 2007

My wife and I both enjoyed our stay at the Snowflake Inn. From the moment that we arrived to the moment we left the proprietors of the Inn and their Staff welcomed us and constantly made certain that they were able to meet our needs.
The room supplied to us (101) was fully accessible as I am disabled. This room will meet the needs of those who require an assistive device as well as those in a wheelchair.
The access to the Internet was greatly appreciated so I was able to keep contact with home. I had not brought my Ethernet cable and the people of the inn were able to give me one when I asked if there was one available to the clientele.
As first time visitors to Jackson, NH and the Snowflake Inn, though our visit of two nights was brief, we highly recommend both highly. It was worth the 7 hour drive from Ottawa, ON.
Thank you for making our visit so comfortable and for your graciousness to us both.

• Liked — The friendliness of the staff and the accessibility within the room for the disabled
  • Disliked — The lack of a desk in the room and only one chair.
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank michfoll
Massachusetts
Reviewed May 11, 2007

I stayed here for one night for my anniversary.I wish i would have stayed more nights then one.
I stayed in th gazebo room.It was beautiful! The bed was so plush !
I slept like a baby.The pool/hot tub was to die for.I loved it! I would stay here again.Infact i plan on it!

• Liked — pool
  • Stayed May 2007
2 Thank ladyivyusa
Walpole, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 7, 2007

and it was wonderful! I've read the negative reviews and have a hard time believing the writers stayed in the same place we did! The inn-keeper and staff were very friendly and informative. The intro tour was brief and to the point- not overbearing or belittling!
The Inn itself was so peaceful and lovely. The inn-keeper burns a mulled cider candle that just makes the place smell heavenly.
The jacuzzi is fabulous. My wife and I had no complaints and it was just the type of getaway we needed.

• Liked — Jacuzzi
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Fizzoko
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa
Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort
#1 of 2 in Bretton Woods
Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club

Been to Snowflake Inn? Share your experiences!