“Summer fun in the mountains!”
Review of Wildcat Mountain

Wildcat Mountain
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Popular ski area in the northernmost reaches of New Hampshire.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We initially visited this site to utilize a trail that led to a waterfall. By the way, the waterfall was beautiful, the hike was a nice family hike, and it was FREE. While we were on the property, we of course couldn't help but notice all the fun stuff they had to do there even in the summer, so we returned another day to ride the gondolas and the zip run. For a few hours of lifetime memories, the cost was very reasonable. If you are in the area, you should definitely stop in and enjoy some adventures!

1  Thank Jessica B
There are newer reviews for Wildcat Mountain

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This zip line is awesome, great price, very nice staff. The ride up the mountain is almost as much fun as the ride down! Great half price offer for another ride!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

First of all, the trail head is inside Wildcat which is not well marked. The first half of the trail is ok but once you cross the street the trail is barely even marked. When crossing over the falls its very difficult to find the trail. Not worth the hike in my opinion.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I was dying to try a zip line but was hesitant because of my fear of heights. I feel like I conquered them, when a friend talked me into taking the leap. The part that bothered me most was the chairlift that takes you to the take off platform. When I was younger, I was stuck on a chairlift for an hour. I think that was the reason for my fear. But it went off without a hitch. When you get to the take off point for the zip line, there are two lines, side by side, so I was able to go down next to my companion. They make sure the safety harness is secured and off you go, traveling down the mountain at about 45 miles an hour and 75 feet off the ground. You are slowed to a stop by a long springs at the base station off the parking lot. It was a blast!

1  Thank Dennis W
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This mountain is not for first-time skiers. But, those who can brave it will surely enjoy the views and the long trails (by East Coast standard). We were there in late March and the skiing was still terrific. The summit views are breathtaking and there is even a raised viewing platform that you can climb up to. The winds are pretty strong, so don't forget to bundle up.