“Four for Four”

The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn
Ranked #9 of 16 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at the Christmas Farm Inn, an AVEDA Concept Spa, is one of the best in the valley, offering massages, facials, nail, waxing and nourishing body treatments. Our Spa features 6 treatment rooms with soothing waterfalls, candles and music and a dedicated nail room with 4 manicure and pedicure stations. After your treatment, step into the full-size steam room or enjoy free use of our indoor pool,hot tub and fitness center.Please visit our website for treatment times and pricing.We have exclusively introduced the AVEDA spa product line at The Spa at Christmas Farm. AVEDA is one of the leading spa product lines available, and their strictly all-natural product range from sustainable sources, and customer focused philosophy match our vision for the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa to be a holistic place of well-being.All our spa treatments and product applications are now uniquely customized to the specific requirements of the individual and our AVEDA spa rituals will ensure deep relaxation, physical rejuvenation and spiritual renewal.
Lanai, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Four for Four”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was recently in Intervale for a getaway with my husband and another couple. All four of us wanted to find a spa in the area and after some research I chose CFI. From making the appointments over the phone to checking out after our services was pleasurable. I had a long overdue pedicure with Jaime and it was fantastic. My sister in law had "the best facial" she has ever gotten, my brother in law had an amazing massage and my husband had the Caribbean therapy treatment. All of our services exceeded our expectations and we will all be returning whenever we are back in the area.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank GraceC207
CFIManager, Owner at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
What wonderful feedback, thank you very much. We love our Spa, our technicians and the AVEDA product. We look forward to welcoming you back,

Sandra

Beaufort, South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Relaxing Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

What a great Spa! I have been for a facial, as well as a manicure, and it is the most relaxing Spa I've ever been to. Jaime, the Spa manager, is the only one I've had treatments with so I can't speak for the others. Jaime is awesome and she gives an amazing facial!

Visited April 2013
CFIManager, General Manager at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you very much, Jaime will love reading your review! Come back soon!
Massachusetts
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Serenity in Jackson NH”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Serenity in Jackson NH
While visiting the White Mountain area, my sister and I selected the Spa at the Christmas Farm Inn for side-by-side pedicures. The serene facilities are large, extremely clean, and well equipment for a variety of spa treatments. The staff was very accommodating and friendly and made the experience that much better. The Spa offers add on, such as champagne, and appetizers. We were told if you book in the summer months, you also get access to their outdoor pool facilities. I am currently looking into a future stay at the Inn, as well as, another relaxing spa treatment.

Visited February 2013
CFIManager, General Manager at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we look forward to seeing you again in summer!
Lake Wales, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Christmas Farm Inn & Spa, is the BEST place to visit. The spa is great, as well as the rooms, food and people.

Visited September 2012
CFIManager, General Manager at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Glad you liked it! Hurry back!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“a great getaway”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

brought a groupon for the inn and didnt know what to expect. we will definately go back and also reccomend to others looking for a getaway

Visited March 2012
CFIManager, General Manager at The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Thank you again! We are grateful for your recommendation.