I and the wife went up here during December before Christmas and we were in love with the place. Quaint, when you walk in there is a small little pub bar on the right and there were candles lit making it a beautiful winter scene. We had 2 Grand Marnier (recommended by the bar keep). That warmed us up right away. We went to the room in the carriage house (partride) and we loved the open view of MT Washington covered with snow on the peak. We had a huge jacuzzi that we used with champagne and candles wewre lit all around us. The best par tof the weekend was the restaurant!! The food was delivered cooked perfectly and the beef melted in my mouth. The chef came out and greeted us and asked us how we liked the faire. We were spoiled with all of the attention we got. It is a beautiful time of the season to go up and stay a night or two. The place is straight out of a magazine shot for Christmas. It is a little pricey, but if you want romance, seasonal beauty, gourmet food, great service, then this place is a must see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort