We stayed two nights for our anniversary at the Christmas Farm Inn. We had stayed here about 4 years ago and got ripped off by the previous owners. The new innkeepers were so gracious and trying to making up for our disappointing stay on our 25th anniversary, they upgrade us to the Sugar House honeymoon cottage. It was wonderful! Large comfy king size bed with warm quilt and enough pillows for a princess. The sitting room was also very comfortable with a couch, rocking chair, fireplace and even a small refrigerator. But the best part was the huge bathroom with a very large jucuzzi tub big enough for two, and we are plus sized people! Separate shower, and nice large vanity, sink area with all the lotions, shampoo, soap , bath crystals, very nice touch! There was also a coffee maker which came in handy for late nite hot tea and hot chocolate! We also had a very nice bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived. The spa treatments were to die for! My husband had a massage and I had a wonderful facial and foot massage. Mary was awesome, and paid particular attention to my comfort as I recently had a bad neck injury. The restaurant was a bit chaotic as it was 2 for 1 night, but the food was very good. Kathy the bartender in the mistletoe pub was awesome, Good country breakfast which includes a continental style buffet plus your choice of eggs, pancakes, French toast with delicious meats, potatoes and toast. I had the eggs benedict, Yummy! And limitless coffee! If you stay for dinner, make sure you save room for the chocolate box dessert, huge enough for 3 people and enough chocolate to bring back to your cottage for the next day! Don't forget to sit by the bonfire after dinner with a hot coffee or hot chocolate. They will even put some Irish Whiskey in it for you. We will definetly be returning to the Christmas Farm Inn. Thank you for making our anniversary a memorable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort