We’ve visited the White Mountains several times in the last 20 years but this was the first time that we stayed in the Jackson area. The Christmas Farm Inn was a pleasant surprise. The main building dates back to 1786 and the entire area is in a wooded area outside of the main traffic areas. We found the web price we paid very reasonable for peak summer time. There are a variety of rentals available including individual cabins. Our suite included a lovely bathroom with a relaxing whirlpool and a small balcony which was ideal for morning reading or meditation. A full breakfast, with an array of choices, is included in the price and is served in the main building. We ate one other meal in their restaurant which was good but not extraordinary. There are both indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, and play areas. We enjoyed walking about a mile to nearby Jackson Falls which is a popular viewing site. Since our visit, others have told us of their pleasant memories at the Inn which I think is probably even more popular in winter. This may explain the industrial type carpeting in our suite’s building’s main corridors. The staff was polite and we found our visit very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort