XI was married at the Christmas Farm Inn 9 years ago this August. We have returned again and again with our growing family. This Inn has a huge part in the fabric of my family. Jackson itself is like a world of it's own. We joke that it's like a living snow globe. Peaceful and quiet, perfect for families. The Christmas Farm Inn is also a world of it's own. There is so much to do but the Inn also is a great place to stay and do nothing. Our kids loves both pools and enjoy the atmosphere of the entire Inn.
Each cabin has is different and cozy. We've stayed in several of the cottages and the rooms above the barn. All are great for kids, the barn does have steep steps to climb if you have little ones. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and quiet. All in all it is an excellent place to enjoy family time.
We stay when we go to Storyland and Santa's VIllage. We also return in the winter to go skiing and some quiet family time in a absolutely gorgeous setting. It's nothing fancy but it is homelike. I highly reccomend it to anyone looking to visit the North Country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort