This was the 2nd year in a row we stayed at the Inn. We reserved the Barn and it was wonderful. There was plenty of room for everyone to sleep and the rooms were very clean and comfortable.
In the Barn we had plenty of space to spread out and scrapbook. The Innkeepers were very accomodating and made sure we had everything we needed and would check in with us to see how things were going. They were very friendly and their children were delightful. I think their daughter is on her way to becoming a future scrapbooker and we enjoyed spending time with her.
The breakfasts were very good and we really enjoyed the barbecue. Thank you to the Chef again, it was delicious. I especially love the dessert. It was nice to see Colleen again, she was a big help to us last year and we were glad to see her again.
The area is beautiful and your'e closeby to shopping and several restaurants. If your'e interested in a walk make sure you check out the waterfall which is only a short walk from the Inn.
We are already in the process of making our reservations for next year and we enjoy it so much here we will keep coming back each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a historic country Inn with a state-of-the-art spa, offering dining and lodging in Jackson, New Hampshire. Our 15 acre campus is the perfect retreat to enjoy the amenities of the Mt. Washington Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Christmas Farm Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Farm Hotel Jackson
- Christmas Farm Inn And Spa
- Christmas Farm Resort