“Love this place, great trails, great fun!!!!!”

Jackson Ski Touring Foundation
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: Cross-country ski area on scenic grounds.
Hampton, New Hampshire
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Love this place, great trails, great fun!!!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been a season pass holder here for 5 years now. Every year we see that the friendly folks at the touring center have found a way to change it up, with new trails, to make every visit exciting. There are so many trails and for all skill levels too. I started as a novice skier only 6 years ago and now I consider myself a upper level intermediate. I will take a few risks and do a black trail on occasion, but there are enough blue & green trails to make each visit a little different. Keep up the good work.

Boston, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best xc skiing in New England”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best place for xc skiing in New England. The staff were super helpful and the trails are fantastic.

Visited December 2012
Manchester, ME
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cross Country Skiing weekend”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The trails were well groomed after a fresh falling snow. The location and trail system are designed for any level of skier

San Antonio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“what a deal”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This visit was courtesy of the New Hampshire Ski Free week and boy, did we hit the jackpot with cross country skiing! We were given a free pass, equipment and beginner lesson, then set free to explore their extensive trail system. Holy moley--what a great day and beautiful trail. Thorough enjoyment all around!

Dracut, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Cross Country Experience”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Having only skied Cross Country a few times I was pleased to receive help and guidance from the staff of Jackson. The weather was above normal which made my experience better but the trails a bit wet. All the trails were well groomed and even for a novice like myself, the staff helped make my experience great. I will return soon.