Old Field House
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
$139
$99
Starlight Lodge North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$109
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$202
$174
White Trellis Motel(North Conway)
$102
$89
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$299
$269
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$209
Official Website
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$110
Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$124
Glen Oaks Inn(Intervale)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmovie roomwaffleshot tubbreakfast includedthe main housefire pitrodhostscondosmores
Reviewed March 12, 2009

We have stayed at the Old Field House several times since discovering the beautiful, quaint and yet, pajama-friendly Inn. The private and common rooms, breakfast area, movie room, jacuzzi, etc. are all perfect. The breakfast (included) offers so many choices and is so fresh, it is reason enough to stay here! My teenage son and preteen son and daughter refer to the Old Field House as "our vacation house". Linea and Rod are the best hosts we've met in 20+ years of travelling around New England. And, they evan have a great dog, Teddy!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank brglte
Reviewed January 25, 2009

The Old Field House owners, Linea and Rod and their staff are very gracious, friendly and accomodating. We recently stayed in a beautiful condo unit with a fireplace and jacuzzi. The unit was beautiful and clean. It was also private and very nicely decorated. The price is very reasonable for the accomodations that we had and it is located just a short distance from North Conway in the most ideal location one could imagine. Breakfast was included and it was delicious. The dining area is very clean and quaint with huge skylight windows and a very cozy atmosphere. The coffee is great and there is a big selection of cereals, pastries, muffins, oatmeal, and other breakfast delectables. The best was the waffles that Rod made for each guest upon order. The owners are so nice. They treat their guests as if they are all good friends. Very friendly and comfortable treatment by all.
The staff went out of their way to make sure that we had a relaxing time and also provided us with information on surrounding events. We chose the horse drawn sleigh ride and Linea actually called and made the reservations for us. They also advised us of an eating estabishment that was fantastic. I can't express enough that the Old Field House is in the perfect location for everything fun to do and the owners are very comitted to making sure that their guests are very well taken care of. We will stay here again for sure. You will not be disappointed as long as you enjoy a cozy atmosphere, friendly staff , a great breakfast, and the warmth of the wood stove. It seems also that very nice people choose this country lodge. Good people attract good guests. They feeling is definitely........good karma.
Thank you Rod and Linea for a very relaxing time. T&M Smollett

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 6, 2009

The Old Field House is our home away from home in the White Mountains. We have stayed there several times typically during the winter months as we ski. I usually shy away from B & B's with my kids (10 and 13), but this is not your typical B & B experience. The price is right for sure...we have stayed in several of their room types, most recently their "economy" family connecting rooms downstairs for only $120 per night (for both rooms!) They are small but the fact that they connect is huge and we were not in our rooms at all. We enjoyed the fireplaced sitting room downstairs as well as the fireplaced sitting room upstairs. We love the waffle breakfasts, the jacuzzi, their beautiful dog "Teddy" and we really enjoy Rod and Linea. They are very welcoming but not pushy in any way. There seems to be a room to suit many tastes at the Old Field House from economy to townhouse. We will be back again and again!

Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed October 7, 2008

The last time we visited Storyland, we stayed at The Suisse Chalet motor lodge and had a horrible time there. So, when a friend told me about this "Bed and Breakfast," I thought I would try it out. I am not a fan of B&Bs but I booked a room anyway. It was wonderful! My only regret is that I did not book more than one night. The room was quaint, warm and inviting. I felt at home. They even set up a pack and play for my 10 month old and the owners made our stay relaxing and enjoyable. And it definitely caters to families including a heated pool and a game room. This is one place my family intends on staying at again and again! LOVED IT!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2008

We just returned from staying at the Old Field House. My wife and I stayed there twice before our daughter was born. We liked it so much the first two times we stayed, we went back as a family over the Memorial Day Weekend. We stayed in the "Honeymoon Suite". This suite has a full kitchenette, a seperate entrance, a jacuzzi tub, a pull out sofa bed, king sized bed, and cable serviced television. The room cost us $195 per night and we had plenty of room for our daughter's play yard by the pull out sofa. The Old Field House has many rooms including 2 and 3 bedroom suites.The proprietors are wonderful people and provide a full breakfast each morning. The property is located in the perfect spot and is approximately a five minute drive to outlet shopping at Settlers Green; and, a 6 mile drive to Story Land. There are many family oriented restaurants, activities, and events aruond the Old Field House, and the rates are quite affordable. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of day to day life, the Old Field House is the place to go to. I know we cannot wait to get back. Check it out for your self. Their website is: www.oldfieldhouse.com

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)