“Okay for a quick bite”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Scarecrow Pub - CLOSED

Scarecrow Pub
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockland, Massachusetts
“Okay for a quick bite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I would say an unusual place. You walk through the main dining room to get to the hostess stand. While the service was very friendly, it was slower than usual. Our waitress told us they just got hit with a very large and unexpected group. The food was good.

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
“Prices are reasonable. Place is cute.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Cute place, food was ok, prices were good. Service was excellent.
Kids loved it due to all the attractions of scare crows

Boston, Massachusetts
“local place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Had lunch there, We both had excellent meals. My pastrami and swiss was very filling, plenty in the sandwich. Great hostess, made a nice suggestion of fruit salad with my sandwich

new york
“No Homemade Sauce Here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I ordered the Northender which claimed to be covered with their rich tomato sauce. The rich tomato sauce turned out to be from a can of crushed tomatoes. It tasted just like tomatoes and not like a sauce. It was the worst sauce I've ever had. The bartender was very pleasant and helpful. The manager did offer to bring me something else. The manager needs to do QC checks on her cook's food.

• Visited July 2013
Coventry, Rhode Island
“A great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love the Scarecrow! It's a really cute restaurant I like how it's nice and dark inside with a fall/Halloween type theme. It's nothing fancy but the food is great. Last time I went I had the Italian sub and it was ridiculously good. I recommend this place when you want good quality food without getting too dressed up.

• Visited June 2013