“Return again and again”

Tuckermans Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Niantic, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Return again and again”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

This restaurant is the best which is why we wanted to stay close by. Big mistake. The prime rib is fantastic. But my personal favorite the wasabi salmon. I crave it now.

Providence, RI
“GREAT PLACE TO DINE”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

On a recent trip to Story Land with my Son and his family, we stopped here for dinner. The place was mobbed, but we waited. The food was really good and very reasonably priced. We all enjoyed our different choices and I would recommend this restaurant for all those who enjoy good food

South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Good menu selection and great service”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The menu had some very good options, the service was very good, our waitress was very nice and helpful.

Greene, RI
“Great Food, Drink, Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Went there on a rainy afternoon. Tuckermans was just opening. Sat at the bar had a few drinks and ate. Staff is great, the food was fantastic, and the drinks were ice cold. Great spot to stop and eat and drink. Does not matter it's just adults or families with young children you wont be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
Berkshires, Massachusetts
“Out of almost every beer!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Maybe we caught them on a bad night, but I was looking forward to trying their namesake beer. I know, I could have bought it elsewhere, but almost all of their taps were kicked. Whenever I travel I like to try a local beer, and I couldn't even do that here!

The wait was long but we grabbed a seat at a two-top in the bar. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive despite the full house.

I had a pizza that had bacon, pickles, and something else on it. Different, but good! My boyfriend had the meatloaf. I raised my eyebrow when he ordered this, because he's not a meatloaf fan normally, but he really liked it.

I'd go again. The ambiance was nice, food was tasty, service was good-- I just can't believe they were out of almost all of their beers!

• Visited August 2014