“Great Food, Drink, Atmosphere”

Tuckermans Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greene, RI
“Great Food, Drink, Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

Went there on a rainy afternoon. Tuckermans was just opening. Sat at the bar had a few drinks and ate. Staff is great, the food was fantastic, and the drinks were ice cold. Great spot to stop and eat and drink. Does not matter it's just adults or families with young children you wont be disappointed.

Berkshires, Massachusetts
“Out of almost every beer!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Maybe we caught them on a bad night, but I was looking forward to trying their namesake beer. I know, I could have bought it elsewhere, but almost all of their taps were kicked. Whenever I travel I like to try a local beer, and I couldn't even do that here!

The wait was long but we grabbed a seat at a two-top in the bar. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive despite the full house.

I had a pizza that had bacon, pickles, and something else on it. Different, but good! My boyfriend had the meatloaf. I raised my eyebrow when he ordered this, because he's not a meatloaf fan normally, but he really liked it.

I'd go again. The ambiance was nice, food was tasty, service was good-- I just can't believe they were out of almost all of their beers!

northern virginia
“pleasant experience...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

this place fills up fast, so it's good to get there on the early side of dinner time. tasty food, relaxed atmosphere...and our server gave some hiking info that we were searching for.

Westford, Massachusetts, United States
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stopped by for an early dinner, haddock was cooked to perfection, my husband had the prime rib sandwich. It was so good. Service great, ambiance was excellent as well. can't wait to go back again.

Visited July 2014
Windham, New Hampshire
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Prime Rib is amazing its only served on Friday and Saturdays only but the staff is great and wait wasn't bad at all but very busy

Visited August 2014