“Look What We Found!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Valley favorite with locals and visitors alike, Tuckerman's Restaurant & Tavern uses only the freshest ingredients for delectable appetizers, fresh salads, mouth watering entrees and unforgettable desserts. We have something to please everyone, including Gluten-Free options and a Kids' Menu too.
peabody
“Look What We Found!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Mu husband and I had dinner here on the 4th of July. What a great find this was. As other reviewers have commented it IS off the beaten path, but its so worth it.

After a very rainy day (thank you TS Arthur) during which we shopped, just like everyone else we were looking for somewhere different to eat. We arrived around 4:30 - no wait. I would advise arriving before the dinner time rush if you can. As we were leaving (around 6:00 pm) there was quite a wait. I am not sure of the reservation policy though.

We were seated and our server appeared immediately for drink orders. After reviewing the menu it was tough to make a choice - it ALL looked good.
I guess maybe it was the cool, rainy weather but both my husband and I ordered the shepherd's pie. It was to die for! We were both clean platers. Unfortunately that meant no room for dessert. Oh well - maybe next time.

This will be on our "restaurants to eat at in North Conway" list.

Will also post this review on Trip Advisor.

• Visited July 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Good Family Restaurant”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Large menu selection with good food. Great for families or couples. Nicely decorated and lively atmosphere. Servers were friendly, attentive and quick.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank CanuckontheGo56
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The food is GREAT alot of choices wether you want the best Shepherds pie we have ever had to pizza & burgers, the atomsphere and the staff are almost as good as the food, very family friendly. A fun bar to catch a game lots of beers on Tap!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Joan L
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Good family restaurant ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I took my family of 5 to Tuckermans on a Tuesday night. It wasn't crowded, but far from empty.
We started with an order of buffalo wings. They were cooked perfectly but had no heat. I like my wings spicy.
We had the steak tips. They were cooked perfectly. I can tell they use Kikomans teriyaki sauce in the marinade. We all enjoyed them (3 of us ordered them). We were in a steak mood. My daughter had the BBQ burger. Both the burger and the fries were really good.
I had a side Caesar salad. It was large. Not over dressed. It had a couple tomatoes in it (weird in a Caesar).
We all really enjoyed Tuckermans and will definitely return.
Did I mention they had a decent selection of craft beer?

Palmyra, Virginia
“Great Find... Good Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

On the way home from a great day on the Gog Railway going up Mount Washington we found this great place for dinner. We wanted to avoid the crowds that we knew we would find in most of the restaurants in North Conway, we were looking for a place to eat and relax with a few drinks.

Just off the beaten path, i.e. not directly on the main road it is a great location. With a one year old in tow we opted to sit out on the patio. The weather was great and the patio setting was perfect for our grandson who (like most one year olds) can be a handful. The food was great and the service was friendly and efficient.

We started with the nachos (with Chili) and a limited but pleasing wine selection. The Cesar salad and bowl of Chili I had were delicious. Our party had the Salmon, a chicken penne pasta dish, and a pepperoni pizza. Everything was great.

But the real treat was their special of the day desert: A Waffle Banana Split Sunday. It was almost more than the four of us could eat. Imaging a whole banana, spilt with chocolate syrup vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream on top! Made my day! It was the perfects way to end a great day during a wonderful vacation.

• Visited July 2014