“Good place to get a beer poor place for dinner”

Tuckermans Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Valley favorite with locals and visitors alike, Tuckerman's Restaurant & Tavern uses only the freshest ingredients for delectable appetizers, fresh salads, mouth watering entrees and unforgettable desserts. We have something to please everyone, including Gluten-Free options and a Kids' Menu too.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We own a vacation condo in the area and have been coming to the area for many years. We've eaten here three times and have had poor service. The food is average and overpriced. They charged me 50 cents for raw onion added to my sandwich.....redicoulous. It's a decent place to grab a beer after skiing or golf but that's about it. You can tell that by the regulars at the bar and visitors in the dining area. The staff was friendly enough this time but we've decided to take this off our list of dining options. There always seems to be a wait even though there are several empty tables and available wait staff.

1  Thank Skidder123

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Not a fan of the dead animal heads staring at me while I was eating but the food was delicious, great selection of beer and the wait staff was friendly. So long as I didn't make eye contact with the heads I was comfortable and felt welcomed, our waitress was very knowledgable about the menu which was varied and had great selections. I chose the house made cottage pie (on the menu as sheapards pie) which was spiced well but had very little corn I would have likes more. My husband had an oven roasted fish dish which was cooked well, had great flavor and was sprinkled with butter crackers (who doesn't love that!) Salad with your dinner was $3 extra which i thought was not so nice I am used to getting a salad with my entree especially when paying $16. The beers were a great mix of local brews and more of the popular well known names. All in all we would go there again and eat very happily.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Went here on the 4th after getting terrible service at Horsefeathers in North Conway

Service was very good and food was tasty. Plenty of drinks to choose from. Will go back next time in the area

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our family of four ate a very overpriced, generic dinner. $4 for a tiny cup of mediocre soup was disappointing. The steak tips were overcooked and overpriced. The children's pasta portion was inappropriately small for the age range of the children and also the price. The grilled romaine salad special with salmon was very tasty, though. I was disappointed that when asked to not have the bacon put on the salad, there was no price reduction or substitution made by the kitchen staff. No extra tomatoes or additional protein. We did choose a dessert (avalanche) which was large, tasty and expensive. A family of four spent $100 on a mediocre dinner..

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Dined in at Tuckermans not expecting too much. We vacation to North Conway often and had never heard of this restaurant. We went with a coupon for free potato skins and the prices online seemed reasonable so we decided to check it out. My husband and two children dined in and everything was great. The potato skins were probably the best I've had (I'm in the business 12 years) Everything was prompt, the service was great and everyone seemed genuinely in tune with the guests needs at all time. I had the Shepards Pie (delicious and tasted homemade) my husband had a bbq burger (he loved it) and my children were thrilled by their meals. Overall great experience. We will return on our next visit to NH!