“Excellent restaurant in New England”

Tuckermans Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Valley favorite with locals and visitors alike, Tuckerman's Restaurant & Tavern uses only the freshest ingredients for delectable appetizers, fresh salads, mouth watering entrees and unforgettable desserts. We have something to please everyone, including Gluten-Free options and a Kids' Menu too.
Sherbrooke, Canada
“Excellent restaurant in New England”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

After a very good hiking in Whites Mountain, Tuckerman Tavern is THE place for a superbe meal!
Food was excellent, service perfect, and the owner his a realy friendly!

We love the place, recommand to alla of our friend!

New Hampshire
“Great food coupled with great service!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at the New England Inn for a 3 night weekend (9/13) and went to Tuckerman's Tavern for dinner. My husband got the fish and chips. I got the Savannah Chicken with Jasmine rice. OMG! It was fabulous!! If it weren't for the fact that it's a public place, I would have licked the plate clean! lol
We had intended to go to the Lobster Trap and Anmol but, the food at Tucks was so darned good we really couldn't see the point of going anyplace else.....especially when you consider how close Tuck's is to the room we were staying in. And the prices are very reasonable!!
Everything we got there was just delicious! The artichoke dip is to die for and the garlic buffalo chicken was so good we got it two nights in a row! I got the pizza and my husband got the tenderloin tips the second night and he was in heaven. They were outstanding. On our third night, he got them again and I got the Savannah chicken again. This time it was served with rice pilaf instead of the Jasmine, which was a bit disappointing because the jasmine complimented it so well. It was late though and I thought maybe they ran out of the jasmine rice. It was still delicious.
The pumpkin cheesecake was also very, very good. The Tuckerman's ale.....SO good! We stopped at a liquor store before leaving to go home and bought 3 cases of the stuff!
Todd, is a nice guy who takes the time to go around to people's tables to say hello and he asks how the meal is. I think we had our mouths too full to answer. Hahahaha His arm was in a sling but it didn't slow him down a bit. He was working his tail off, even when the place wasn't that busy. The waitstaff were all smiling! I think they're happy working for Todd!
We've already been talking about taking a ride up on some weekend just so we can eat at Tucks and then drive back home to Boston. All in all, it was a fantastic experience. Tucks is the best in the area. I wish they were open for lunch. They open at 5pm. Check the place out, you won't regret it!

Cobourg, Canada
“Great $12 menu !”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed at North Conway two nights and ate at Tuckermans both nights. I had the Chicken Marsala both nights and it was superb. My wife had the Pot Roast and Savana Chicken and they were also great. The meal included Potato Skins and a generous salad to start.
We would certainly return to this restaurant.

Visited September 2013
“Great experience from start to finish!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted by a friendly face and seated in less then ten minutes on a busy Saturday night. Waiter Sean was pleasant and knowledgeable. Meal arrived as ordered. Great food and priced right. A true gem that was just what we needed after leaving another place earlier.

New Hampshire
“DO NOT PASS THIS RESTAURANT UP!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel we were staying in recommended another restaurant but the Trip Advisors reviews were horrible, so we decided to try this.

Oh my, do not pass this opportunity to dine at this restaurant! The atmosphere was awesome, the service excellent & the food was amazing. The prices were reasonable as well.

I had the chicken marsala, topped over mushroom ravoli - to die for - 5+ stars
My husband & 2 other family members had the Prime Rib - limited fat on it, cooked exactly how they asked & melted in their mouths - 5+ stars
The Lobster Mac & Cheese was also very tasty.

We will certainly be back come ski season :)