“What a great pub”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Valley favorite with locals and visitors alike, Tuckerman's Restaurant & Tavern uses only the freshest ingredients for delectable appetizers, fresh salads, mouth watering entrees and unforgettable desserts. We have something to please everyone, including Gluten-Free options and a Kids' Menu too.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Excellant beer selection, rediculously cold beer. Food was very good. Great atmosphere, friendly staff. Not sure i can say anymore nice things about this place. You cant ask more for a tavern that shares the same location of a great Inn.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

After 45 years married, we still enjoy date night on Fridays. One of our favorite places in the Mount Washington Valley is Tuckermans. Nice menu, reasonable prices and the fish and chips are hard to beat.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Everytime, I am in the area, my family and I always try to eat here. They have great appitizers, main courses and desserts! They also have multiple types of beers on tap. During the week they have dinners specials, too. The staff is very friendly and accomodating!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This pass weekend my family and I ate dinner at Tuckermans. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. The over all environment was great. The food was good and seemed to be quite fresh. Given the time of year and the location they seemed to be fairly busy. It seemed as though everyone was enjoying the food and atmosphere. They even had live entertainment!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Best pot roast I can ever recall having. After an exhausting and difficult hike we went directly to Tuckerman's, based on word of mouth, and were not disappointed. Only regret was, limited options on dessert (I think I was craving a piece of pie).