“Great Experience”

Tuckermans Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Intervale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This pass weekend my family and I ate dinner at Tuckermans. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. The over all environment was great. The food was good and seemed to be quite fresh. Given the time of year and the location they seemed to be fairly busy. It seemed as though everyone was enjoying the food and atmosphere. They even had live entertainment!

• Visited October 2012

Bethesda, Maryland
“informal atmosphere, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Best pot roast I can ever recall having. After an exhausting and difficult hike we went directly to Tuckerman's, based on word of mouth, and were not disappointed. Only regret was, limited options on dessert (I think I was craving a piece of pie).

• Visited July 2012
Bethel, Connecticut
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food and atmosphere was awesome and the service staff was very friendly. We visited more than once during our stay for dinner once, drinks and appetizers another. Really liked the fact that it was across the street from the cabin we stayed in at the New England Inn. I would definitely recommend that if you are in the area you should try it out!

Visited September 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great food, great value, great atomsphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

We went to Tuckermans, our family of four, and everyone loved their meals, even my 2 extremely picky children! The salads were generous in size and the homemade ranch dressing is the best I've ever had. The waitress also brought over warm dinner rolls with soft butter which is always a bonus in my book. The pot roast dinner was great and so wasn't the potato skin appetizer. All of the food is homemade and the quality is excellent!

• Visited August 2012
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Great pit stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by for beers and appetizers. Service was prompt and friendly. We ate outdoors on the patio, which was very peaceful. The pale ale was delicious. We ordered buffalo chicken fingers and coconut shrimp and both were fabulous. The ranch and blue cheese were different from what I am used to. I think there was dill in the blue cheese. Both were very fresh and flavorful and I meant to ask about them so I could try to buy them at hone.