Although I've been to much better hotels than this, it was just right for a quick 2 nights in Mount Washington region. It is very well located - not too far from North Conway for mini-golf, shopping in outlets, restaurants - and also close to hicking paths in Mount Washington Valley and rivers to dip your feet in and enjoy a good lunch!
We were not enthousiastic about trying the breakfast, so we always ate out. The room is comfortable, but does need a little TLC - bathroom is clean, but paint is starting to chip, and the windows are wooden but they still do the job! The advantage is that this hotel accepts dogs, for a 25$ additional fee (better than the 50$ we were charged elsewhere!)The pool is enjoyable, and our daughter had a blast. The view is just great, and it's quiet except for hearing some of the traffic on route 16. I also loved the special Swiss Chalet look of this hotel!
I would go again, but not for a full week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel