A great value. If you are looking for all the amenities this probably isn't the place for you but it's just a really comfortable "home away from home". I took my 3 kids and the family dog and the rooms were clean and big enough for all of us. It had a balcony with a beautiful view and the kids loved the sledding hill directly behind our room, which the innkeeper provided sleds so that was a definite nice touch. It's close to everything but on 16A so not a lot of traffic,. But all in all for the money this is probably the best place to stay so far. I checked it out since the place I usually stay was closed for the winter but this is great for me and my family. I would recommend an upgrade to the tv's though but we didn't really watch it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel