Excellent hotel. It is very clean and owner was nice. I would definitely stay there again and look forward to my next visit. The only complaint that I have is that I tried to book on-line and it wasn't working, so I called. The owner was very nice and accommodating. When I looked at the site a few days later, AAA was available and the room was at a discount. However, he said they did not accept AAA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel