I stayed 3 nights in this inn with my family which is a mile away to story land. We liked this location for the following reasons. The compound is pretty unique , nicely groomed landscape and surrounded by trees and mountains. For people who would like to go out from the crowded and noisy city life and love and admire nature it is the best place to stay. My son liked it to play on the beautiful lawn. The room we stayed was a two queen bed room. It is a clean room with cable TV and wifi access. The price is affordable and the customer service we got from the owner was very helpful for the trip we planed. I would recommend this (Swiss Chalets Village Inn) for its affordability, customer service and beautiful location to stay and visit the nice White Mountains Attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel