We were planning on taking our kids to the White Mountains for the weekend and were looking for an inexpensive but nice place to go. So I found the Swiss Chalet and read the reviews and it seemed to be a great place to take the kids. Unfortunately we had a family situation come up at the very last minute and couldn't go. The woman at the front desk was extremely understanding and was willing to work with me. Even though we never actually made it to the resort, we will definitely go there on our next trip to the White Mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel