The hotel we usually stay at in February was more expensive and didn't have a room left for our needs. So tried the Swiss Chalet. Located just North of North Conway, it was ideal for traveling to Wildcat and Attitash Mountains. our room 110 appeared clean. the bathroom looked like it had some updates recently. The continental breakfast with coffee, muffins, fresh waffles, fruit and more was good. Wifi included work well. Nice view from the balcony. good location and good value for your dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel